Imagine a spooky October evening, a murder scene, scavengers in the dark and a real-life game of Clue... And did I mention ghosts?
Every Saturday evening in October, an unsolved murder from 1893 will be resurrected in the darkened streets of Golden, Colorado and you're the detective.
Show dates still available are: October 14th, 21st, 28th & 31st
All sales are final and no refunds are available. However, we will allow exchanges for shows that are not sold out provided the request is at least 48 hours before your scheduled tour departure. An exchanged show must be chosen from one that is available within 30 days of the original tour. Please call or email us in the event you need to make an exchange
Some practical details you need to know:
- BEGIN at 1117 Washington Avenue, Golden CO 80401. This is where you will get checked in and where the first scene will take place.
- There will be several locations that you will be walking to throughout downtown Golden, some are inside and some are outside - rain or shine, so please dress accordingly.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointed show start time. If you are coming to the 7 PM show arrive at the door at 6:45. If your start time is 7:30, please arrive at 7:15. If you are late you will miss out on the most important scene!
- Each participant will get a $5 coupon redeemable at our final destination where food & drink will be available for purchase.
- Let our actors know you appreciate their hard work and leave a tip! It will appease the SPIRITS!